Though it would be wonderful that educators can apply internet in their teaching, there still exits a big problem in this new way-- safety. The vast sources of internet exists some harmful information for kids. In addition, it is easy for students especially kids and teenagers to abuse the convenience of internet to communicate with the unknown outside world. So safety should be a big concern for educators. It is important for us to discuss how to keep our students safe while they are studying through web. Here are some tips for students to keep safe on web.
1. NEVER give our your personal informations like address, phone number. Keep your identity private online.
2. NEVER answer the email from strangers and DO NOT meet people you met from web in person.
3. Don't use your full name on line.
4. Always let your parents know what you are doing on web.
5. Find a safe online password and don't give it to anyone else.
6. Don't type your password in computer you don't control.
7. DO remember log off, like emails, blogs, facebook, etc.
8. Mind your own manners online. Please always be respectful.
9. If something uncomfortable or bad happen online, please make sure to talk with some adults like your parents, your teachers, etc.
For more information please consult